Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro Focus issue with Video and Pictures

I recently made the mistake of purchasing 2 iPhone 14 Pro phones for my wife and myself only to find that every single time I try to just point and capture a video, the camera is way out of focus. I have to play with it, just to get it back into focus and then, the camera will "snap" out of focus during the capturing of video kind of like shifting from one lens to another without any zooming on my part. If I do use the zoom during video capture, it goes in and out of blurry constantly and bounces or "snaps" from what looks like one lens to another and cannot keep focus until I select something to focus it on and then that takes a couple seconds to settle it down.

I find the same thing with pictures whenever I try to use any of the zoom features, it just snaps back to blurry...

I certainly hope that Apple can recover from this to make my purchases worthwhile.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Hey peburr,

We'd be happy to point you in the best direction for help with this.

That's certainly not the experience you should expect to have when capturing photos and videos.

It'd be best for you to reach out to Apple Support on this unexpected behavior using this link: Get Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2023 7:12 PM in response to peburr

Hey peburr,

We'd be happy to point you in the best direction for help with this.

That's certainly not the experience you should expect to have when capturing photos and videos.

It'd be best for you to reach out to Apple Support on this unexpected behavior using this link: Get Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

iPhone 14 Pro Focus issue with Video and Pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.