Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone is stuck on black screen.i have used different cables to connect it to Mac but it idoes not connect..

iPhone is stuck on black screen.i have used different cables to connect it to Mac but it It does not connect. kindly tell me a way to on my iPhone.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2023 8:10 PM

razia274 Said:

"iPhone is stuck on black screen.i have used different cables to connect it to Mac but it It does not connect. kindly tell me a way to on my iPhone."

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

No success?...

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2023 8:10 PM in response to razia274

razia274 Said:

"iPhone is stuck on black screen.i have used different cables to connect it to Mac but it It does not connect. kindly tell me a way to on my iPhone."

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

No success?...

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

iPhone is stuck on black screen.i have used different cables to connect it to Mac but it idoes not connect..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.