Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete email iphone 12

Hi,

my iPhone 12 suddenly refused to delete an email I wrote and I did not want to send. I could not bring it to concepts or delete it.

after a restart this was fixed but why does this happen spontaneously? I am suspicious as it also refuses to log out of certain sites. There is just no log out button. Why does this happen?

Can it be a hacker playing games with my account or just a bug?

also my first draft here would not send. Text field kept showing red as well as the topic field. It said please choos topic But the topic field could not be typed in. Only Now after tracing back my steps it works, I do not understand this. Anyone?

iPhone 12, 16

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 4:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 4:55 AM

If you feel an unauthorized person is remotely controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls etc.

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed them on your device or/and have Jailbroken

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful you are in sharing sensitive and valuable information pertaining to your iPhone such as Passcode, Password, etc with your friends and family members.

Be judicious when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable information with friends and family members.

If you don't reckon what is said above is true then you have two options...

1. Report the hacking incident that you are facing to the local law enforcement authorities and follow it up
  2. Believe it, it can't be hacked. There are people who still believe that the earth is flat and also some believe no one has ever landed on the moon. What can anyone do about that? This is a free world you can believe in anything, choice is yours.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2023 4:55 AM in response to Hi-people-out-there-aquestion

If you feel an unauthorized person is remotely controlling or monitoring your device, then that is possible only if you have done one or more of the following Don'ts...

1. Don't hand over an iPhone to kids or to a stranger without Enabling Guided Access
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device
  5. Don't give in to Phishing
  6. Don't leave your iPhone unlocked and unattended in public places like offices, schools, malls etc.

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed them on your device or/and have Jailbroken

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful you are in sharing sensitive and valuable information pertaining to your iPhone such as Passcode, Password, etc with your friends and family members.

Be judicious when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable information with friends and family members.

If you don't reckon what is said above is true then you have two options...

1. Report the hacking incident that you are facing to the local law enforcement authorities and follow it up
  2. Believe it, it can't be hacked. There are people who still believe that the earth is flat and also some believe no one has ever landed on the moon. What can anyone do about that? This is a free world you can believe in anything, choice is yours.

Jan 16, 2023 5:14 AM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for your support. It is just that I feel this iphone sometimes behaves strange. And on internet people insist that an iPhone can be hacked. This one is updated. So i try to understand why it behaves like this. It also gave black screens in the beginning. Sometimes it is on blue tooth suddenly. Can be changes happening while in my pocket thing. Because of me moving? Or maybe a. Poor connection of WiFi in my bedroom causes all this nonsense?

Delete email iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.