Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phone turned off and stays on black screen with apple on it wont

my phone turned off and stays on black screen with apple on it wont do anything just the same to over and over

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 9:38 AM

Try a "forced" restart of your unidentified iPhone model, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (battery? screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2023 9:38 AM in response to blessed1922

Try a "forced" restart of your unidentified iPhone model, using these instructions:--> Force restart iPhone

If the issue persists, it might be a hardware (battery? screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

my phone turned off and stays on black screen with apple on it wont

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.