Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacing battery on ipad pro

Best Buy told me that a battery cannot be replaced. I am looking to replace the entire iPad Pro for a fair amount of money. Is this true? In the questions and comments from 2021 it looks like for $99 you can have the battery replaced. I’d like to know so I can return the iPad Pro I just bought.!

thanks for your help!

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2023 9:35 PM

"Replacing battery on iPad pro: Best Buy told me that a battery cannot be replaced. I am looking to replace the entire iPad Pro for a fair amount of money. Is this true? In the questions and comments from 2021 it looks like for $99 you can have the battery replaced. I’d like to know so I can return the iPad Pro I just bought.! thanks for your help!"

-------

Getting a New Battery:

Sure you can have the battery replaced (as long as there is no internal damage). Be wary as to where you get this item, ask you may get a continuous error of an ungenuine battery. So, to avoid this continual message, it is best to have an Apple or an AASP replace the battery.

So, Get this iPhone Serviced...

A. Take to an Appel store:

You'd setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, taking it in for service.

Or...

B. Take this to an AASP:

See an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area...

Contacting an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the battery
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2023 9:35 PM in response to Anstmiller

"Replacing battery on iPad pro: Best Buy told me that a battery cannot be replaced. I am looking to replace the entire iPad Pro for a fair amount of money. Is this true? In the questions and comments from 2021 it looks like for $99 you can have the battery replaced. I’d like to know so I can return the iPad Pro I just bought.! thanks for your help!"

-------

Getting a New Battery:

Sure you can have the battery replaced (as long as there is no internal damage). Be wary as to where you get this item, ask you may get a continuous error of an ungenuine battery. So, to avoid this continual message, it is best to have an Apple or an AASP replace the battery.

So, Get this iPhone Serviced...

A. Take to an Appel store:

You'd setup a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store, taking it in for service.

Or...

B. Take this to an AASP:

See an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) in your local area...

Contacting an AASP: 

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the battery

Replacing battery on ipad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.