Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove Apple ID from my iPhone?

how to remove Apple ID from my iPhone 13 I recently delete my Apple ID and I forgot to remove from

my mobile now it does not remove from my phone

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 4:05 AM

Hello rashpal,

I see you recently deleted your Apple Account but did not sign out of your iPhone first. Note this paragraph from the document How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted."

Your sole possible recourse is Apple can reset a device if a person can provide sufficient evidence of valid ownership. Try this online here --> https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support (Yes, apparently this does work in this situation too: How to remove previously deleted apple id… - Apple Community )

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 4:05 AM in response to rashpal02

Hello rashpal,

I see you recently deleted your Apple Account but did not sign out of your iPhone first. Note this paragraph from the document How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

"Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted."

Your sole possible recourse is Apple can reset a device if a person can provide sufficient evidence of valid ownership. Try this online here --> https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support (Yes, apparently this does work in this situation too: How to remove previously deleted apple id… - Apple Community )

How to remove Apple ID from my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.