Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Typing is awful/ Problem with keyboard

Hi! I have iPhone 14 pro and my keyboard reacts very slowly, it‘s so laggy and sticky like never before with my old iPhone. I also make a lot of mistakes when typing, false letters, completely different words. Do you think it‘s a software problem? Anyone else with the same issue?😭😭😭

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 2:57 AM

I suggest that you try a "forced" restart of your 14, using these gestures:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

If the issue still persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 2:57 AM in response to stefani19

I suggest that you try a "forced" restart of your 14, using these gestures:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

If the issue still persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Typing is awful/ Problem with keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.