Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro printer change

I want to change the printer on my iPad Pro. How do I do this? I'm using and iPad Pro 2nd generation.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 10:25 AM

If your additional printer supports AirPrint - has been correctly configured and joined to your WiFi (or, if supported by the printer your wired LAN), you should be able to simply select the printer of your choice from the print dialogue.

Having selected Print, the Print dialogue will appear:

To change the currently selected printer, tap Printer:

Tap the printer that that you wish to use - then finish selecting the desired print options. Tap Print to send the print job to the selected printer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2023 10:25 AM in response to Bernie11

If your additional printer supports AirPrint - has been correctly configured and joined to your WiFi (or, if supported by the printer your wired LAN), you should be able to simply select the printer of your choice from the print dialogue.

Having selected Print, the Print dialogue will appear:

To change the currently selected printer, tap Printer:

Tap the printer that that you wish to use - then finish selecting the desired print options. Tap Print to send the print job to the selected printer.

iPad Pro printer change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.