Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have iPhone 11 for 1.5 years and it’s working very very well and it has iOS,Siri,Apple ID,iCloud,Apple music,App Store but I have a question is this photo says original or fake?

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 8:18 PM

5 replies

Jan 20, 2023 8:42 AM in response to adli197

adli197, by going to the page Your Service and Support Coverage and having your iPhone serial number accepted and displaying what's available let's you know have Apple iPhone.

Is there something different about your iPhone that makes you question its authenticity? If so, any time you are near an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider you can have your iPhone examined. Just let the technician know and they will be able to let you know. Or you can use this link to see locations: Find Locations - Apple.

If there is anything else we can help out with, just let us know.

Take care!

I have iPhone 11 for 1.5 years and it’s working very very well and it has iOS,Siri,Apple ID,iCloud,Apple music,App Store but I have a question is this photo says original or fake?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.