Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wil the Apple Watch mobile service work in Mexico if I buy the watch on the US?

I'm soon going to be traveling to the US from Mexico (Where I live) and I plan on buying an Apple Watch Ultra while i'm there, but I am wondering if the Cellular service will work when I go back to Mexico? | use Telcel as my provider which is listed in the working carriers but I was just wondering if the fact that I bought the watch in the US will not let me use cellular, Thanks!

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Jan 17, 2023 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 10:57 AM

Greetings Litox17,

It sounds like you have some questions about purchasing an Apple Watch. We know how important this is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers.

The Apple Watch purchased in the USA should work with mobile carriers in Mexico. Both countries use the same model numbers for Apple Watches. More info about this can be found here:

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 10:57 AM in response to Litox17

Greetings Litox17,

It sounds like you have some questions about purchasing an Apple Watch. We know how important this is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers.

The Apple Watch purchased in the USA should work with mobile carriers in Mexico. Both countries use the same model numbers for Apple Watches. More info about this can be found here:

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Cheers!

Wil the Apple Watch mobile service work in Mexico if I buy the watch on the US?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.