Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 getting unresponsive while receiving calls

For the last few months, I have been facing an issue with my iPhone 13 (Still under warranty). My phone stucks when receiving any incoming call and I'm unable to answer the call. 

I have to either restart or lock/unlock to make the phone responsive.

I noticed this issue five months ago which appeared sometimes and it became more frequent in the past few months. I have reached out to apple support (first call - Nov 23, 2022) multiple times and visited the apple authorized service too.

Even upon multiple diagnostics run by apple support team (multiple calls) and me sharing mutiple time logs and lots of videos related to the issue there isn't a solution from the service team.

It's been more than 50 days since I've contacted the support and I've been facing the issue for months now. 

I was on call with multiple support associates and Senior Advisor who reviewed my support request said "Apple received multiple reports regarding the same concern and is currently being investigated by our Engineering team. 

We would need to wait for a resolution from Apple directly". It's been around 15 days since I have receieved this reply and I don't have any update on the issue from then.

My warranty ends on Jan 20th 2023. I don't understand why I would need to face these issues for a device under warranty and I don't get a replacement for the same.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 18, 2023 1:26 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPhone 13 getting unresponsive while receiving calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.