Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ventura 13.1: Command tab works but not completely

I get multiple Apple apps-- and some Adobe, like Acrobat-- but not Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Have to go down to the dock to reveal and access it.

This is unexpected behavior. It's... just wrong.

Best as always,

Loren

Mac Studio

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 10:06 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 21, 2023 2:37 PM in response to Loren Miller1

Hi Loren,

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to access Adobe Premiere Pro CC via Command-Tab but all other apps work, correct?

Command-Tab is to open the next most recently used app among your open apps. You can learn more about this feature here: Mac keyboard shortcuts - Apple Support

Is Adobe Premiere Pro CC the next open app in the list when you use Command-Tab?

If so, do you experience the same behavior after you restart your Mac?

We look forward to your reply.

Cheers!

Jan 21, 2023 10:26 PM in response to Miche11e_P

Thanks for your reply, Michelle.

Yes, I've tested it after restarting quite a few times.

It seems selective. For me, it's always behaved to show ALL apps currently loaded and occupying memory.

Right now I have listed Safari, Mail, but also Red Cine X-Pro, a film ingest utility. Attached is what Command-Tab looks like. I like the command because I can switch from Command-Tab to Q to quit a selected app I don't need loaded. However, as not shown, Adobe Premiere is also in memory, and in this case, most recent app loaded!

I wonder if the indispensable Keyboard Maestro could be a filtering element. Never happened under Monterey or Mojave on my 2013 Mac Pro cylinder.

Best as always,

Loren

Ventura 13.1: Command tab works but not completely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.