Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone unable to work

I am unable to turn my phone off, restart it, or click on any apps. Is there a way for you to reboot it so I am able to use it until I can get a new one?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 7:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2023 7:15 PM

ashton0802 Said:

"iPhone unable to work: I am unable to turn my phone off, restart it, or click on any apps. Is there a way for you to reboot it so I am able to use it until I can get a new one?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Restart:

Refer to this link: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

No Success?

Refer the the following for troubleshooting techniques.

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download somethings or an install stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2023 7:15 PM in response to ashton0802

ashton0802 Said:

"iPhone unable to work: I am unable to turn my phone off, restart it, or click on any apps. Is there a way for you to reboot it so I am able to use it until I can get a new one?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Restart:

Refer to this link: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

No Success?

Refer the the following for troubleshooting techniques.

Being Stuck in a Boot Loop:

Your iPhone might be stuck in a boot loop. This typically happens when you unsuccessfully download somethings or an install stalls.  So, refer to my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - Apple Support

Jan 19, 2023 7:18 PM in response to ashton0802

ashton0802 Said:

-------

Update your iPhone:

Your iPhone model (iPhone 11 Pro Mac) is compatible past iOS15. So, update it. Perform the update through use of a computer, being stalled.

Use My User Tip:

Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tips

iPhone unable to work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.