Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to reach documents on iCloud drive

Since the improved interface of iCloud drive is released, I am not able to reach all of my documents. This is really a problem. I tried several times, but the page is not loading for me.

I have tried it on my iPhone and on a normal laptop.

Anyone who recognizes this or know what to do?

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 1:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 1:24 PM

Hello annemarieke33,

To help us get a better understanding of the issue, we’d like to ask a few questions.

1. What process are you using to try and access your documents in iCloud Drive?

2. Do you receive any errors when trying to access your documents? If so, what does the error say?

The above information will help us plan how to proceed.

Please also check out the information in this link to ensure the correct process is being used to access your files in iCloud Drive, so we can make sure there's no issue there: Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Access your files in iCloud Drive

Sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then you can access your files in iCloud Drive in a number of ways.

On your Mac

You can access iCloud Drive in the Finder on your Mac.

When you add your Desktop and Documents folders to iCloud Drive, you can access all of the files in those folders anywhere you use iCloud. Learn more about adding Desktop and Documents to iCloud Drive

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're on a device with iOS 11 or later, you can access your files from the Files app.

On iCloud.com

From a supported browser, sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

On your PC

On your PC with Windows 10 or later and iCloud for Windows, you can go to iCloud Drive in File Explorer.

Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2023 1:24 PM in response to annemarieke33

Hello annemarieke33,

To help us get a better understanding of the issue, we’d like to ask a few questions.

1. What process are you using to try and access your documents in iCloud Drive?

2. Do you receive any errors when trying to access your documents? If so, what does the error say?

The above information will help us plan how to proceed.

Please also check out the information in this link to ensure the correct process is being used to access your files in iCloud Drive, so we can make sure there's no issue there: Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

Access your files in iCloud Drive

Sign in to iCloud with the same Apple ID on all of your devices. Then you can access your files in iCloud Drive in a number of ways.

On your Mac

You can access iCloud Drive in the Finder on your Mac.

When you add your Desktop and Documents folders to iCloud Drive, you can access all of the files in those folders anywhere you use iCloud. Learn more about adding Desktop and Documents to iCloud Drive

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're on a device with iOS 11 or later, you can access your files from the Files app.

On iCloud.com

From a supported browser, sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.

On your PC

On your PC with Windows 10 or later and iCloud for Windows, you can go to iCloud Drive in File Explorer.

Thanks!

Not able to reach documents on iCloud drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.