Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t get my watch to pair to my new phone even my watch is unpaired from my old phone it won’t pair to my new phone how can I do that

My Apple Watch won’t pair to my new phone even when I unpaired it from my old phone. I need help connecting it to my new phone

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 6:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 7:43 AM

Open the My Watch app on your phone then click on "All Watches" in the upper left corner of the screen.

Is that watch showing on the next page?

If so, it hasn't been unpaired. Tap on the "i" then click on "Unpair Apple Watch" at the bottom.

If it's not showing on that page, then you're correct, it's been unpaired.

You might need to do a factory reset from within the watch and then I'm certain that the process would get started.

You're going to need your credentials after resetting the watch, it'll be activation locked after the reset!

Did you follow the steps found here?

If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

Another page with more pairing information is here:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 7:43 AM in response to Kaykay21_

Open the My Watch app on your phone then click on "All Watches" in the upper left corner of the screen.

Is that watch showing on the next page?

If so, it hasn't been unpaired. Tap on the "i" then click on "Unpair Apple Watch" at the bottom.

If it's not showing on that page, then you're correct, it's been unpaired.

You might need to do a factory reset from within the watch and then I'm certain that the process would get started.

You're going to need your credentials after resetting the watch, it'll be activation locked after the reset!

Did you follow the steps found here?

If you can't pair an Apple Watch with your iPhone - Apple Support

Another page with more pairing information is here:

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

I can’t get my watch to pair to my new phone even my watch is unpaired from my old phone it won’t pair to my new phone how can I do that

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.