Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes match

I changed my iTunes Match subscription from one Apple ID to another. I now have songs that are "matched" in iTunes Match, but greyed out in Music so I cannot play or download the songs. I have tried signing in and out of my apple IDs both on my computer and in Music. I have updated the library. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 1:39 PM

iCloud Music Library will only include purchases from the same Apple ID. Switching IDs has likely invalidated any purchases made with your old Apple ID that aren't stored locally. See If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support and review the cloud status of problem tracks. Converting purchases to new AAC copies may be a workaround.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2023 1:39 PM in response to keithfromsalado

iCloud Music Library will only include purchases from the same Apple ID. Switching IDs has likely invalidated any purchases made with your old Apple ID that aren't stored locally. See If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support and review the cloud status of problem tracks. Converting purchases to new AAC copies may be a workaround.

tt2

itunes match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.