Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different Apple id’s

Hello all,

my wife and I have shared Apple ID for a few years and since a while we have different id’s on our phone. Now when buying a new phone we cannot split our Apple id’s anymore and can’t see what apps are connected to which Apple ID. I think best thing to do is find out which apps are connected to my phone, so she can delete them and download them again from her own phone. Question here is: how can we see which apps on her iPhone are downloaded with a different Apple ID then her own..??

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 8:13 AM

Two ways I can think of:

Try updating the apps one by one manually and see which ones ask for different log-in information. How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

Look at your purchase history and see what was bought with the account logged into the current ID.

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 8:13 AM in response to Robbob1221

Two ways I can think of:

Try updating the apps one by one manually and see which ones ask for different log-in information. How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support

Look at your purchase history and see what was bought with the account logged into the current ID.

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

Different Apple id’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.