Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 months of apples tv

I just helped my grandparents set up their new MacBook Air, how do I get the free 3 months of Apple TV

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 3:06 PM

The offer is for the user of the new qualifying device, i.e. the Apple ID account of your grandparents.

To redeem the offer, find the TV app on their new Mac, sign in additionally to the TV app through the menu Account, then find the redeem button “Enjoy 3 Months Free” there.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 21, 2023 3:06 PM in response to 3months

The offer is for the user of the new qualifying device, i.e. the Apple ID account of your grandparents.

To redeem the offer, find the TV app on their new Mac, sign in additionally to the TV app through the menu Account, then find the redeem button “Enjoy 3 Months Free” there.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

↳ Step 5 says to contact Apple if the prior steps didn’t bring a solution. They can assist.

3 months of apples tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.