Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone exchange 128GB to 250GB

I bought an Iphone 14 with 128GB storage I opened it too. When I try to transfer data from my old phone it says not enough storage.(my old one is a 250GB which I’ve only used 98GB of 250)

but I'd like to exchange my new one for a 250GB. Can someone please tell me how much I have to pay for the exchange.

iPhone 14

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2023 8:02 PM

It will depend upon if you can get a full refund and the terms depend upon your country so it is best if you look it up. Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

As for the price difference you can look it up here --> iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

1 reply

New iPhone exchange 128GB to 250GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.