Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With StageManager open, how to trasnfer a file from an open folder in Finder into one of the open applications? If change to the application, the finder disappears, if I go back to Finder to get the files, the application disappears...

With StageManager open, how to transfer a file from an open folder in Finder into one of the open applications (hidden by stagemanager)? If I change to the application, the finder disappears; if I go back to Finder to get the files, the application disappears...

Copy and Paste doesn't work, I need to drag the files (PDFs) to the open application (Zotero).

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2023 6:03 AM

You can drag the Finder or the app thumbnail from the left into the window so both are showing.

1 reply

With StageManager open, how to trasnfer a file from an open folder in Finder into one of the open applications? If change to the application, the finder disappears, if I go back to Finder to get the files, the application disappears...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.