Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App wont delete

Some “Nexa” app appeared randomly on my iPad- and I cant delete it. The usual trick doesn’t work, it doesn’t show up in settings parental controls let me delete all apps, and restarting does not work. I haven’t done anything to warrant a virus, but I dont know.

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 7:48 AM

SomeBodyNow,

If your device is managed by your school there might be some restrictions enabled making the app mandatory to use on the device. We'd recommend contacting your school directly to get more information on this. However, if you need additional support from Apple you can reach out here: Get Support

Take care

3 replies

Jan 24, 2023 7:24 PM in response to SomeBodyNow

Hi SomeBodyNow,

If the app in question appears on your Home Screen or App Library, Remove apps from iPad outlines the steps to remove it. Please note if your iPad is supplied by a company or educational group, they may have installed profiles which allow remote addition or prevent removal of applications. As this app appears on the iPad App Store, NEXA on the App Store, it should allow removal if installed to your iPad or another device using the same Apple ID.

Regards.

Jan 27, 2023 6:09 AM in response to Bill_T1

Thank you for your reply,

I am not able to find the app in my library, and when I touch and hold there is neither an option to delete it, not a minus sign that would delete it. This app takes me to https://www.nexanetwork.org/ when I tap on it, and is not findable in the App Store. I think that it could be from my school, but it downloaded without announcement, or even without their possession of my iPad. They would have added it remote, and it would be the only app they added without option to delete.

App wont delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.