Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sleep tracking

I have my sleep setup in the health app. I have it set up to track sleep on my watch. However it has not tracked any sleep data for the last two nights. Am I missing something? P.s. everything is up to date.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 6:15 AM

This link is chock full of information about tracking your sleep. Make sure that you've followed all of the steps:

Track your sleep with Apple Watch - Apple Support

Another thing that I would suggest that you try to do is: Go into your sleep schedule and change one of the times by a minute then save it (or exit the screen). Then try it tonight. If it works, great! Now you can go back into the schedule and change the times back (undo that minute).

My guess is that by making a small change somewhere, it's going to start working again magically.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 6:15 AM in response to Cuttcrew5

This link is chock full of information about tracking your sleep. Make sure that you've followed all of the steps:

Track your sleep with Apple Watch - Apple Support

Another thing that I would suggest that you try to do is: Go into your sleep schedule and change one of the times by a minute then save it (or exit the screen). Then try it tonight. If it works, great! Now you can go back into the schedule and change the times back (undo that minute).

My guess is that by making a small change somewhere, it's going to start working again magically.

Sleep tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.