Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

My watch SE 2nd generation can track my duration of sleep, though I don

My watch SE 2nd generation can track my duration of sleep, though I don't get data for the stages of sleep. What can I do?

Posted on May 25, 2023 1:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2023 2:19 AM

On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > Sleep and enable "Sleep Tracking" and make sure "Turn on at Wind Down" is on as well. You also need a sleep schedule, which can be made in the Health app on your iPhone. After that you can see your data in the Sleep app on the Apple Watch or in the Health app on the iPhone. Keep in mind that the watch may need a few days for calibration. Here's a link with more information: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support.

Have a great day!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2023 2:19 AM in response to Ifi_K

On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > Sleep and enable "Sleep Tracking" and make sure "Turn on at Wind Down" is on as well. You also need a sleep schedule, which can be made in the Health app on your iPhone. After that you can see your data in the Sleep app on the Apple Watch or in the Health app on the iPhone. Keep in mind that the watch may need a few days for calibration. Here's a link with more information: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support.

Have a great day!

My watch SE 2nd generation can track my duration of sleep, though I don

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.