Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirTag not discoverable

I had taken my Airtag off my Find My after last trip. Now I cannot get it to be recognized again. I've removed the battery and reinserted it, I've reset WiFi, Bluetooth and Cellular. Nothing is working. I need help.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 8:39 AM

If you followed the steps in the support article you arrived here from, and still cannot get this AirTag reset, then the next step would be to actually replace the battery, and not just re-insert the current one.

If that still doesn't resolve the issue, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Support" link in the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2023 8:39 AM in response to Denacsr

If you followed the steps in the support article you arrived here from, and still cannot get this AirTag reset, then the next step would be to actually replace the battery, and not just re-insert the current one.

If that still doesn't resolve the issue, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Support" link in the lower left-hand side of this forum's web page.

AirTag not discoverable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.