Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FreeForm on iCloud

Hi.

I have set my FreeForm to be able to use iCloud on my MBP and on my iPhone. My boards do not show up on my iPhone. I have even restarted the phone too.

How do I get to have my boards shared across devices?

Thanks

Farzad

Posted on Jan 23, 2023 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 7:28 PM

The sync problem is apparently common. The way mine was solved on the phone with Apple was they asked what will happen if I create a board on another device. I created one on my iPhone and right away the new board shown on my MBP and the two I had created on MBP showed on my phone. So, until they fix it, if you have the same issue, then create a board on another one of your devices.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2023 7:28 PM in response to Farzad_K

The sync problem is apparently common. The way mine was solved on the phone with Apple was they asked what will happen if I create a board on another device. I created one on my iPhone and right away the new board shown on my MBP and the two I had created on MBP showed on my phone. So, until they fix it, if you have the same issue, then create a board on another one of your devices.

FreeForm on iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.