Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Formatting pages

Hello, I wrote a text in Pages and when I was going to fix the formatting, I noticed a problem: I wrote many words in bold and I need to change the color only to the bold, I could do it manually without any problem, but since it's about 30 pages it would take me a long time. So, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is an option that allows me to change the formatting only to the bold with one click.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2023 7:27 AM

The Find/Replace tool in Pages, unlike in MS Word, has no support for changing text (e.g. color, bold, etc.) attributes. Export your document to a Word .docx and open it in Word if you have it, or the free LIbreOffice and use the Find/Replace tool there to change the color of your bold words. Save it and then open that fixed Word document in Pages.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2023 7:27 AM in response to 14_05_2045

The Find/Replace tool in Pages, unlike in MS Word, has no support for changing text (e.g. color, bold, etc.) attributes. Export your document to a Word .docx and open it in Word if you have it, or the free LIbreOffice and use the Find/Replace tool there to change the color of your bold words. Save it and then open that fixed Word document in Pages.

Formatting pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.