Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS Weather Issues Jan 2023 ….

Are there any plans to fix the (Previously Dark Sky) Weather Radar ? currently it’s difficult to see the boundary lines between States (Poor Contrast) the Weather Radar Animation for precipitation Intermittently functions ( An example the Timeline Slider functions but there is no Precipitation Animation).

Also why not bring back the Dark Sky Weather Globe it was more pleasing to the Eye in comparison to the IOS version which is nothing more than a Dull Flat Map it seems the development team put no effort into the design of the map. There are 3rd party apps available but why push your customers to an alternate app.. It’s better stand out than fall behind..

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 9:43 AM

We’re other users and other third-partyndevelopers. We don’t know.

Best send your feedback to Apple directly, as the folks that work for Apple may or may not see it here.

Here is what Apple suggests: If you have questions about the Weather app or suggestions for improvement, use our feedback portal to send your feedback.

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 9:43 AM in response to softtech173

We’re other users and other third-partyndevelopers. We don’t know.

Best send your feedback to Apple directly, as the folks that work for Apple may or may not see it here.

Here is what Apple suggests: If you have questions about the Weather app or suggestions for improvement, use our feedback portal to send your feedback.

Feb 14, 2023 4:23 PM in response to DDIowa

DDIowa wrote:

The apple weather app I liked when it first came out. But for some reason the animated precipitation map no longer works. I can see the still map, but when I click on it for the animated version, the animation disappears. It’s been happen for a few weeks now.

I just checked a city that is experiencing precipitation, and he app showed the expected animation.

Remove the app, restart your iPhone or iPad, re-download the app, and see if that clears this.

If not, best send your feedback to Apple directly, as the folks that work for Apple may or may not see it here.

Feb 26, 2023 3:06 PM in response to Fremont_Weather

Fremont_Weather wrote:

I have the same problem with the disappearing map showing animated precipitation in my region. I loved Dark Sky and Apple put that into its Weather app and it’s gone south. Per a recommendation, I deleted the app and reinstalled to no avail.
Apple, please fix it. Thank you.

We’re other users and other third-party developers. Not people that work for Apple.

Best send your feedback to Apple directly.

Here is what Apple suggests doing: If you have questions about the Weather app or suggestions for improvement, use our feedback portal to send your feedback.

IOS Weather Issues Jan 2023 ….

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.