Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No document loaded on MacBook Air

Using my MacBook Air, I scanned off my HP printer. Like everything was scanned, but says no document loaded.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 9:16 PM

The documents were loaded. I found them in the lower taskbar in a new document folder. I am assuming they were sent there to rename and edited, then I sent folder to my documents. Thank you, Brian K 90 for your input Krogerboy. (retire, tool, and die maker.) no I do not bag at Krogers lol

2 replies

Jan 26, 2023 6:29 PM in response to Krogerboy

Hey Krogerboy,

Let's try the following steps below to see if it helps:

•Make sure the scanner is plugged into an electrical outlet and turned on, and that its cables are securely connected.
•If you previously saw a scanning option and you don’t see one anymore, try deleting the scanner (or multifunction printer) and adding it again.
•If you’re pressing a button on your scanner to perform the scan, try using an app instead, such as Image Capture or Preview, or go to the scanner manufacturer’s website to see what other apps are recommended. See Scan an image using Image Capture.
•If the scanner is connected to the USB port on an AirPort base station, connect the scanner to a USB port on your Mac.
•If more than one user is logged in to your Mac, log out every user. Then log in again and try to scan.

You can find this information on this user guide as well: Solve scanning problems on Mac

Let us know if this helps!

Best regards.

No document loaded on MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.