Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with Apple TV App and Apple Music

I’ve already got. My Apple TV upgraded with 4K 2022. But the problem is it Shows the message You Haven’t purchased any TV Shows or Movies but I’ve already purchased 1,019 Movies and 329 TV Shows and I wanted to listen music library but is shows nothing but I didn’t subscribe Apple Music I just wanna listen Apple Music with no subscription. But what seems to be the problem?

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 6:29 PM

Try signing out and then immediately sign in again, to refresh the account recognition.

Try a restart of the Apple TV box, to refresh the account recognition.

If you have multiple users on Apple TV, then set the correct one as active.

For music from a local computer Apple Music app/iTunes application Library, use Home Sharing (controls on Apple TV) or AirPlay (controls on computer) instead.

The Apple Music app on Apple TV is for online streaming music, such as from Apple Music subscription, or iTunes Match subscription, or iTunes Store music purchases. This app needs a subscription or purchases to share the online Library.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 6:29 PM in response to Musicitunes6

Try signing out and then immediately sign in again, to refresh the account recognition.

Try a restart of the Apple TV box, to refresh the account recognition.

If you have multiple users on Apple TV, then set the correct one as active.

For music from a local computer Apple Music app/iTunes application Library, use Home Sharing (controls on Apple TV) or AirPlay (controls on computer) instead.

The Apple Music app on Apple TV is for online streaming music, such as from Apple Music subscription, or iTunes Match subscription, or iTunes Store music purchases. This app needs a subscription or purchases to share the online Library.

Issue with Apple TV App and Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.