Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frustration with iOS 16.3

Of all the devices we have 2 so far have updated to the latest and “not so great” update and now on both of those devises, iCloud backup turned off on it’s own, as did apps using iCloud - photos / iCloud Drive turned off on their own. To no avail am I able to turn them back on - epic fail with the latest updates.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 7:05 PM

6 replies

Feb 3, 2023 8:47 AM in response to j.norish

Me as well. I tried all the advice out there that setting up the 2 factor authentication has worked for some but it did not work for me. I wasn't using it before (didn't like having to be near another device to use it as I'm not always near another device) and didn't plan to use it now. Doesn't matter, turning it on did not do anything.

Feb 8, 2023 11:52 AM in response to j.norish

After 2 weeks of submitting log files to Apple Customer Support at their request, I was finally advised on 2/8/2023 that Apple is aware of this problem and that their plan is to roll out another iOS update to fix this/these "bugs."

Really? I am now into week 3 and the problem continues.

Why is it that every time Apple seems to provide and iOS update to "allegedly" fix bugs, the update seems to create more problems?

Frustration with iOS 16.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.