Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)‎ Not powering On

My MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)‎ Not powering On I did the NVRAM, PRAM,SMC reset not helped,and i tried with different power adapter disconneting the battery no signs of powering on, tired to Revive with Apple Configurator not showing up .. any one can help !

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 9:34 PM

satwant129 Said:

"My MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)‎ Not powering On I did the NVRAM, PRAM,SMC reset not helped,and i tried with different power adapter disconneting the battery no signs of powering on, tired to Revive with Apple Configurator not showing up .. any one can help !"

-------

Troubleshooting MacBook Pro Power:

As for replacing that battery, that may not be necessary. Try troubleshooting it.

A. Black Mac Screen:

Go Here: If your Mac doesn't Turn On or Start Up - Apple Support

Using External Devices: Try Resetting the SMC and NVRAM, but this time, using an external keyboard. Connect an external monitor and see if you get an output.

B. Mac Power Issues:

Try a New Charger:

If it is currently charging from a charger, then use a new charger:

C. A Few Links to Refer to Power:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2023 9:34 PM in response to satwant129

satwant129 Said:

"My MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)‎ Not powering On I did the NVRAM, PRAM,SMC reset not helped,and i tried with different power adapter disconneting the battery no signs of powering on, tired to Revive with Apple Configurator not showing up .. any one can help !"

-------

Troubleshooting MacBook Pro Power:

As for replacing that battery, that may not be necessary. Try troubleshooting it.

A. Black Mac Screen:

Go Here: If your Mac doesn't Turn On or Start Up - Apple Support

Using External Devices: Try Resetting the SMC and NVRAM, but this time, using an external keyboard. Connect an external monitor and see if you get an output.

B. Mac Power Issues:

Try a New Charger:

If it is currently charging from a charger, then use a new charger:

C. A Few Links to Refer to Power:

Jan 25, 2023 9:44 PM in response to satwant129

According to Apple:

If your Mac doesn't seem to turn on after you press the power button, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your Mac is connected to AC power. If it doesn't have a built-in display, make sure that your external display is connected to power, connected to your Mac, and turned on.
  2. Press and hold the power button on your Mac for at least 10 seconds, then release.
  3. Every Mac has a power button. On notebook computers that have Touch ID, press and hold Touch ID.
  4. If you see no change on your Mac, press and release the power button normally.
  5. If your Mac now turns on but stops at some other screen during startup, follow the steps for when your Mac doesn't start up all the way.

If your Mac still doesn't turn on, get live expert assistance by contacting Customer Support by phone or chat:

Click ▶︎ macOS User Guide. 📖

My MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)‎ Not powering On

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.