Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app not importing from Connect and deleting Connect data

Hi there, several days ago IOS Health app stopped importing workouts from Garmin Connect. All permissions in Health for Connect are enabled, and Connect is on first place (priority) listed because of multiple sources. All that is in order and all was working without problems till several days ago. So, Connect is syncing everything from Garmin watch (Epix 2) fine, but there's a problem with Health importing that data from Connect app. Meaning, all the other apps are not receiving data - Fitness app, Myfitnesspal etc. I have both iphone and epix watch updated to latest updates. I found on discussions.apple.com following suggestion to try:

1) Sign out of your account on Garmin Connect. (More > Settings > Sign Out) 2) Force Close Garmin Connect and Apple Health apps. 2) Delete the Garmin Connect App and then re-download it. 3) Open Garmin Connect - However, instead of signing-in using your existing account, create a new account. 4) Skip Device Setup until you are at the screen that asks what you want to mainly use the Garmin Connect app for. 5) Only choose only ‘Health’ option. The Apple Health app then pops up and links to your Apple Health account. 6) Sign out of the newly created Garmin account (More > Settings > Sign Out) 7) Now... sign back into your older existing Garmin Connect account.

Did it and it solved nothing.

Also, not only that it doesn't sync new data but when I go to Health and check recorded Connect entries from before - I see them being automatically deleted in front of my eyes, one by one! Workouts, steps etc.

What else is there to try?

Posted on Jan 25, 2023 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 12:50 AM

Yes, I do know that, I've been using Garmin watches and Connect app with iPhone for over 5 years. All was working perfectly and instantly until several days ago when described problems first started.

3 replies

Health app not importing from Connect and deleting Connect data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.