Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Abobe PDF on MacBookPro, how stop the editor options showing

I find it annoying the each time I open a PDF document to read a third of the page is taken up by the various edit and ollie options Adobe can offer. Then to hide this it takes two clicks. Is it possible to change the settings so these options don't appear? I have attached a screen grab and highlighted what I mean.

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 1:08 PM

Salutations philipfromwilts, 

Sounds like you’re wanting to change default view settings in an Adobe developed app. Here is a link to the Adobe User Guide that may offer some assistance and if this specific article doesn’t answer the question consider exploring the user guide further. Viewing PDFs and viewing preferences, Adobe Acrobat 

You may also be able to connect with Adobe Support from that page for additional help. 

Thanks. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 1:08 PM in response to philipfromwilts

Salutations philipfromwilts, 

Sounds like you’re wanting to change default view settings in an Adobe developed app. Here is a link to the Adobe User Guide that may offer some assistance and if this specific article doesn’t answer the question consider exploring the user guide further. Viewing PDFs and viewing preferences, Adobe Acrobat 

You may also be able to connect with Adobe Support from that page for additional help. 

Thanks. 

Abobe PDF on MacBookPro, how stop the editor options showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.