Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom alarm sound for Sleep | Wake-up

Hey!

Just created a custom alarm sound and so far I've managed to use it as sound for normal alarms but the reason for making it in the first place was because I wanted to use it for my wake-up alarm and I'm not able to use it there.

Here is it in the normal alarm, available as a choice. Please do ignore the name of the alarm, it's just Steve Harvey on repeat saying "it's going to be a great day"

But when I go to "Sleep | Wake-up", I can't find the sound there.

Any idea how can I make it be available there ? Or, it's even possible ?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 12:36 AM

Hello costacheernest

It is only possible to use your own ringtones/alarm tones in the "standard alarm" section. As it is now, the Wake Up alarm only supports the standard tones.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2023 12:36 AM in response to costacheernest

Hello costacheernest

It is only possible to use your own ringtones/alarm tones in the "standard alarm" section. As it is now, the Wake Up alarm only supports the standard tones.

Jan 27, 2023 12:33 AM in response to costacheernest

I don't think there are any such options.

Apple Inc says; "We read all feedback carefully, but we are unable to respond to each submission individually."

Here is how to provide feedback on an iPhone · Country or region* Select your country or region. · Feedback Type* Select feedback type. · Comments* Enter a comment.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Custom alarm sound for Sleep | Wake-up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.