Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to see my notifications on iphone 12 … and i checked my settings too

My device is having notifications bug which dont show notification on my device

Posted on Jan 27, 2023 12:35 PM

1 reply

Jan 29, 2023 5:04 PM in response to paarth49

Hello paarth49,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that you are not receiving notifications on your iPhone. We are happy to help.

Do you have Do Not Disturb or Focus enabled? Are your notifications being delivered silently? Were you able to follow the steps in the support article that brought you to us? We are asking because those steps may help.

Apple has recently released an IOS update. Please use the steps here to update to the latest iOS version: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

"Update your iPhone or iPad wirelessly

1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.
  2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
  3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
  4. If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install.
  5. Tap Install Now. If you see Download and Install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap Install Now. If you don't know your passcode, learn what to do."

Let us know if you have further questions.

Take care.

I am not able to see my notifications on iphone 12 … and i checked my settings too

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.