Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone won’t start

My phone is stuck with the apple logo along with a link at the top of my screen. Something about restoring my phone but i can’t connect to iTunes.

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 11:57 AM

Connecting it to iTunes means the software installed on a computer to do a recovery mode update or restore. If the computer you will use is a newer Mac you'd be using Finder.

In any case, you need to follow the steps at If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer to use check with friends and family. Otherwise, make an appointment at an Apple Store or Apple authorized service provider. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 11:57 AM in response to myaonna333

Connecting it to iTunes means the software installed on a computer to do a recovery mode update or restore. If the computer you will use is a newer Mac you'd be using Finder.

In any case, you need to follow the steps at If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo - Apple Support

If you don't have a computer to use check with friends and family. Otherwise, make an appointment at an Apple Store or Apple authorized service provider. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Phone won’t start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.