Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro replaced with motherboards

Hi, I received my iPhone 14 pro today and after opening a few hours after taking the delivery I’m shocked to find a bunch of motherboards taped together instead of the actual phone.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 2:22 PM

Hello Skb80,

We recommend contacting the place where you originally purchased your iPhone for help. If you have other questions, we think it might be a good idea to contact Apple Support directly to see if they have anything additional to add to our initial recommendation of you reaching out to the seller. You can reach them by clicking here: Apple Support or calling the most local number in your region: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 2:22 PM in response to Skb80

Hello Skb80,

We recommend contacting the place where you originally purchased your iPhone for help. If you have other questions, we think it might be a good idea to contact Apple Support directly to see if they have anything additional to add to our initial recommendation of you reaching out to the seller. You can reach them by clicking here: Apple Support or calling the most local number in your region: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

iPhone 14 pro replaced with motherboards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.