Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I free up some space on my storage

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:36 PM

Note there's different kinds of "storage". Click on this link to "Learn the difference between your device and iCloud storage, ways to manage your space" and upgrading to iCloud+ if you need more --> What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

If you can't back up to iCloud, click here --> If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

If restore from iCloud backup failed, click here --> If restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

Manage your photo and video storage --> Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad [iOS 13] --> Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support - "About cached files in Other ... Your device automatically removes cached files and temporary files when your device needs more space."

YouTube video: How to free up space on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

https://youtu.be/bnhuHSv_WrI

How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup

How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Sto… - Apple Community

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2023 8:36 PM in response to Sopuru4

Note there's different kinds of "storage". Click on this link to "Learn the difference between your device and iCloud storage, ways to manage your space" and upgrading to iCloud+ if you need more --> What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

If you can't back up to iCloud, click here --> If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

If restore from iCloud backup failed, click here --> If restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

Manage your photo and video storage --> Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad [iOS 13] --> Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support - "About cached files in Other ... Your device automatically removes cached files and temporary files when your device needs more space."

YouTube video: How to free up space on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

https://youtu.be/bnhuHSv_WrI

How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup

How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Sto… - Apple Community

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.