Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with install MacOS after deleting Macintosh

In new with MacBooks. And I was trying to delete the drive. But I have delete the Macintosh HD file oops. So I start the laptop with command R and than try to reinstall the macOS but at the end of the installation it tells me that there is a fault with the instal and try again but no differents. And there is no recovery file available

or is it only fixable to go to store ?

MacBook Pro 13inch

2017 i5

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 11:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 4:52 AM

Hi,

Resetting NVRAM then try to start up in Recovery mode to install macOS on your internal drive could works.

Reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

Use macOS Recovery on an Intel-based Mac - Apple Support

If it doesn't help, you'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to install macOS on your MacBook Pro there.

As far as I know, it's free.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2023 4:52 AM in response to Mikemul1002

Hi,

Resetting NVRAM then try to start up in Recovery mode to install macOS on your internal drive could works.

Reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

Use macOS Recovery on an Intel-based Mac - Apple Support

If it doesn't help, you'd better take your MacBook Pro to your local retail AppleStore, Genius Bar or Apple Authorized Service Provider to install macOS on your MacBook Pro there.

As far as I know, it's free.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Find Locations - Apple

Problem with install MacOS after deleting Macintosh

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.