Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallpaper turns black and lock screen isnt as smooth as before

Since I ve updated my Iphone 14 pro to the new iOS 16.3 my wallpapers turn now and then black. Also once fixed the lock screen doesn't switches on as smooth as it used too. Maybe due to the new "in depth" function. Its horrible. Once I use the button to switch it on its more or less switching on in 2-3 steps, first the background, then the time, not together. Looks like its buffering for a second. Really not cool.

Anyone similar experiences and knows what to do?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 9:44 AM

Hi Robbo__77,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

To address the behavior with your wallpaper turning black, restart iPhone. If there’s a software-related issue, restarting a device can sometimes resolve it. Contact Apple Support if this behavior continues. They'll be able to investigate this for a solution.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 9:44 AM in response to Robbo__77

Hi Robbo__77,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

To address the behavior with your wallpaper turning black, restart iPhone. If there’s a software-related issue, restarting a device can sometimes resolve it. Contact Apple Support if this behavior continues. They'll be able to investigate this for a solution.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Regards.

Wallpaper turns black and lock screen isnt as smooth as before

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.