Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my iphone

When i open the app ,,Find my” i dont see any icon called Friends, i see just 3. When my friends tried to sent me request and i accepted it, they can see me but i dont see them, dont see that im sharing location to someone and dont even have the option that is like ,,turn off sharing location” in the app. Last hour im trying to fix it but nothings changing, ive got Iphone SE. (i have the latest ios)

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2023 4:44 AM

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2023 4:44 AM in response to Samuellll

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

Find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.