Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving a specific email. They are sending it but I am not receiving it. How can I solve this

I am not receiving emails that are being sent but are not appearing in my email

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 10:17 AM

Are you having difficulty with email from this one sender - or are you having difficulty with all email? Have you verified that the missing email has been received by your email provider?

Most email providers have a webmail portal - through which you can sign-in to your email account from any web-browser. Check with your email providers web-pages for where you can check your received email.

If the missing email has not been received by your email provider’s mail server, your iPad will not be able to retrieve the email message. If the email messages are not being received by your email provider, the problem is elsewhere and beyond your control.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 10:17 AM in response to 92willow

Are you having difficulty with email from this one sender - or are you having difficulty with all email? Have you verified that the missing email has been received by your email provider?

Most email providers have a webmail portal - through which you can sign-in to your email account from any web-browser. Check with your email providers web-pages for where you can check your received email.

If the missing email has not been received by your email provider’s mail server, your iPad will not be able to retrieve the email message. If the email messages are not being received by your email provider, the problem is elsewhere and beyond your control.

I am not receiving a specific email. They are sending it but I am not receiving it. How can I solve this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.