Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signed out of iCloud email

All of sudden I was signed out of iCloud mail on my iPhone 13. While signing in with the iCloud username and password, it’s telling me either username or password is not correct. I even reset my password, but the mail isn’t accepting it, still.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 10:54 PM

Are you signed into iCloud in settings on the device with the same Apple ID?

If not then that could be why it's saying it's wrong. If that is the case download the apple support app if you don't have it already then reset the password for the one that your trying to gain access too.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Reset your Apple ID password with the Apple Support app on a borrowed device

If you don't have an Apple device but have access to your trusted phone number, you can borrow an Apple device from a friend or family member, or use one at an Apple Store.

1. Open the Apple Support app on the borrowed Apple device. If needed, you can download the Apple Support app from the App Store.
    2. Scroll down to Support Tools, then tap Reset Password.
    3. Tap "A different Apple ID."
    4. Enter your Apple ID, tap Next, and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password

If that doesn't work you could try requesting account recovery at iforgot.apple.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2023 10:54 PM in response to Jbl_T

Are you signed into iCloud in settings on the device with the same Apple ID?

If not then that could be why it's saying it's wrong. If that is the case download the apple support app if you don't have it already then reset the password for the one that your trying to gain access too.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Reset your Apple ID password with the Apple Support app on a borrowed device

If you don't have an Apple device but have access to your trusted phone number, you can borrow an Apple device from a friend or family member, or use one at an Apple Store.

1. Open the Apple Support app on the borrowed Apple device. If needed, you can download the Apple Support app from the App Store.
    2. Scroll down to Support Tools, then tap Reset Password.
    3. Tap "A different Apple ID."
    4. Enter your Apple ID, tap Next, and follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password

If that doesn't work you could try requesting account recovery at iforgot.apple.com

Signed out of iCloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.