Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CLOSE MULTIPLE TABS AT ONCE

Hello,

I noticed that on iPad I have to close each tab individually. Is there any way to close multiple tabs simultaneously? Perhaps a “close all tabs” button?

Thank you

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 11:03 AM

I found these instructions in the Apple Support pages: Open and close tabs in Safari on iPad - Apple Support

Warning - I did not test this because I did not want to close all my tabs in Safari. Please let us know if it works.

Close tabs

Tap , then tap  in the upper-right corner of a tab to close it.

Tip: To close all tabs in this Tab Group at the same time, touch and hold Done, then tap Close All [number of] Tabs.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 11:03 AM in response to anca242

I found these instructions in the Apple Support pages: Open and close tabs in Safari on iPad - Apple Support

Warning - I did not test this because I did not want to close all my tabs in Safari. Please let us know if it works.

Close tabs

Tap , then tap  in the upper-right corner of a tab to close it.

Tip: To close all tabs in this Tab Group at the same time, touch and hold Done, then tap Close All [number of] Tabs.

CLOSE MULTIPLE TABS AT ONCE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.