Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set up family sharing on non-apple products

I do not use Apple products, I am trying to set up the family share with Apple TV. How do I do this?

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 8:31 PM

To learn how to set up Family Sharing, read this support article --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

- Only lists doing this on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac.

Oddly, despite what the above says, this article mentions using Android for setting up Family Sharing. I don't know if that is limited to the use of Apple Music. Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android. Click on this link to learn how --> Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

"How to start and manage your own family group

When you get an Apple Music family subscription, you can start and manage a family group to share your subscription."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 8:31 PM in response to FCD_Duff

To learn how to set up Family Sharing, read this support article --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

- Only lists doing this on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac.

Oddly, despite what the above says, this article mentions using Android for setting up Family Sharing. I don't know if that is limited to the use of Apple Music. Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android. Click on this link to learn how --> Use Family Sharing with Apple Music on Android - Apple Support

"How to start and manage your own family group

When you get an Apple Music family subscription, you can start and manage a family group to share your subscription."

How to set up family sharing on non-apple products

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.