Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I find more than one iPhone with Find My?

Can I find more than one phone with Find my phone? Such as my husbands phone and my own.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 4:42 PM

Yes, you can. You can add as many devices as you want in Find My iPhone.

If you both use the same iCloud account, it will be straight forward. Everytime you open the app it will show both devices. But if you use different account, you can add the other account as Family in setting, and it will show up in the Find My iPhone app.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 1, 2023 4:42 PM in response to Cookypatty

Yes, you can. You can add as many devices as you want in Find My iPhone.

If you both use the same iCloud account, it will be straight forward. Everytime you open the app it will show both devices. But if you use different account, you can add the other account as Family in setting, and it will show up in the Find My iPhone app.

Feb 1, 2023 4:43 PM in response to Cookypatty

Cookypatty Said:

"Find my phone: Can I find more than one phone with Find my phone? Such as my husbands phone and my own."

-------

Find My with Two iPhones:

If both phones are associated the the same Apple account, then yes, both could be seen in Find My. If used under different Apple accounts, and you add them to Family Sharing, then yes, both could be seen in Find My.

Feb 1, 2023 4:40 PM in response to Cookypatty

Yes.

Assuming that you are each using your own Apple ID, one option is to share locations. The following support article has information about that and about locating lost devices: Share locations with family members and locate their lost devices on iPhone - Apple Support

Another option, without sharing locations as described above is to usse any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find using the Apple ID and password related to the lost device.

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

Can I find more than one iPhone with Find My?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.