Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emailing images from Photos with titles visible

Hi. Just wondering if there’s a simple way to email photos and have the caption and title readable by the recipient as when I email photos the captions I’ve added seemingly disappear

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Feb 1, 2023 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2023 11:35 AM

And here's another possibility-- use Print>Contact sheet.

Unlike the other options, the pictures won't be full sized. But you can make them bigger or smaller than I've shown. If that's OK, you can choose titles, captions, dates, among many options under the pictures. This would print a paper sheet but, after hitting "Print" you can choose instead to save it as a pdf that you can then put in an email.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2023 11:35 AM in response to Ozsunshine43

And here's another possibility-- use Print>Contact sheet.

Unlike the other options, the pictures won't be full sized. But you can make them bigger or smaller than I've shown. If that's OK, you can choose titles, captions, dates, among many options under the pictures. This would print a paper sheet but, after hitting "Print" you can choose instead to save it as a pdf that you can then put in an email.

Emailing images from Photos with titles visible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.