Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 14 battery draining overnight

Second time I wake up to a dead iPhone 14. Camera was NOT turned on by mistake, can see that on Battery usage. Phone is up to date. Only app running in the background is Maps. Any suggestions?

iPhone 14

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 1:58 PM

Had Apple Support through chat do a diagnostic on phone; suggested making a Genius Bar appointment which I did. Another diagnostic was run along with a reset on phone. This will fix any Software problem. If it occurs again (very irregularly) then this points to a hardware problem. Posting this for anyone else out there who has experienced this problem. It was determined not to be an app draining the battery.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 1:58 PM in response to Dogcow-Moof

Had Apple Support through chat do a diagnostic on phone; suggested making a Genius Bar appointment which I did. Another diagnostic was run along with a reset on phone. This will fix any Software problem. If it occurs again (very irregularly) then this points to a hardware problem. Posting this for anyone else out there who has experienced this problem. It was determined not to be an app draining the battery.

iphone 14 battery draining overnight

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.