Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is it so darn hard to just set a one time same day alarm on an iPhone using iOS16. It always wants to set it up for the next day or whatever.

Why is everything so difficult to do on this iPhone (14 Mini/iOS16)?

All I want to do is set a one-time alarm for later this morning but it just wants to set it for tomorrow, and then it won’t allow me to change it to the same day.

it keeps on sending me to “Health”, set up sleep schedules, etc.

I don’t want to put all of this personal information in a device I carry around, + I just want the phone to perform simple tasks without fighting with it. Seems as if Apple wants access to every part of a user’s daily life for some reason.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:36 AM

Open the Clock app, tap Alarm, tap the small + at the top right of the screen, set the time, tap Save.

The above works for me when I already have a recurring alarm set and want to set a one-time alarm for later today.

1 reply

Why is it so darn hard to just set a one time same day alarm on an iPhone using iOS16. It always wants to set it up for the next day or whatever.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.