Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Apple ID settings

I cannot get this updated on my Iphone 12 PRO?

Every time I put in my Apple ID it reverts back to the same request almost like in a loop?

Anyone else has this problem.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 8:32 AM

Try restarting your device.

That message may be related to the things below:

Read the document:

Manage Apple ID settings on iPhone - Apple Support

- Make sure you are signed into your account

- Verify payment method(s) and billing address as described in Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support . Items in red have problems.

- If you're using other Apple IDs with services such as Messages or the App Store, make sure those are signed in too.

Other things to try:

- Check that there isn't an issue with Apple's servers: Apple - Support - System Status

- Try restarting your device.

- Check your software is up to date.

If you still have questions or problems:

To contact Apple, click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2023 8:32 AM in response to KCvR1966

Try restarting your device.

That message may be related to the things below:

Read the document:

Manage Apple ID settings on iPhone - Apple Support

- Make sure you are signed into your account

- Verify payment method(s) and billing address as described in Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support . Items in red have problems.

- If you're using other Apple IDs with services such as Messages or the App Store, make sure those are signed in too.

Other things to try:

- Check that there isn't an issue with Apple's servers: Apple - Support - System Status

- Try restarting your device.

- Check your software is up to date.

If you still have questions or problems:

To contact Apple, click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Update Apple ID settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.